PTJ dialogues

exec

I know, collecting dialog is boring, but if you feel like doing some PTJs, think about logging the dialog, which is the most time consuming part of adding the PTJs. If it wasn't for that, some of them could be added in a matter of minutes.

Specifically, we need these dialogues:

• Dialog for when you're already doing a different PTJ.
  • Dialog for coming back early without being done.
  • Dialog for coming back early after being done.
  • Report later dialog.
  • Report now dialog.
  • Dialog for reporting without having done anything.
  • Dialog for reporting with having only done a little. (You get different dialogues and rewards, based on the amount you've done.)
  • Dialog for reporting with having done almost everything.
  • Dialog for reporting with having done everything.
  • Dialog for PTJ keyword while no PTJs are given out.
  • Dialog for declining the PTJ offer.
  • If deliver PTJs go to various NPCs, the dialog for each of them.

As you can see, every single PTJ takes several in-game days to get everything, but there's no way around it, to implement them, we need the dialog =|

I'm working on logging Dilys right now, and Endelyon is already done.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been working on malcom a little bit during my free time today. I have the packet log below along with the text I converted over into a sort of neat fashion? lol The reason why I left the packet log is I may of miss something considering I am very new to capturing packets. I will update this post over time with working on malcom more as I get time. =) *ps* malcoms disappointment for failing saddens me. xD OHHH on the packet log it'll take awhile to go through as there is a bunch of events going off today. lol In the converted file I tried to get it in order and for the most part it is. (This is for the basic jobs as I had to start a new account). lol (I also realized I misspelled the name malcolm) lol :3

Malcom failing 1 (Converted a good bit).txt

Malcom Failing 1 (packet log).txt

Malcolm Basic 1 Successful (packet log).txt

Malcolm successful 1 (converted).txt

Edited by Skylar
Updating file list
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Welp, this is what I got so far for Tir - Inn ptj.

It seems that the message for when Piaras is offering a job may change with the job level, but getting the higher ones may take a while. Will post an update once I get these.

Also, not sure if that's all the necessary info for quest... Still have all the dumps if any additional info is needed.

npc info.txt

compiled.txt

Basic 1.txt

• Like 1

Guess most should follow same, simple pattern. Those who don't will have to be either modified after generating or written from scratch anyway.

Also, seems like Piaras says "You'd like to get a part-time job at the Inn? <br/>That's good. We are always understaffed.<br/>However, since you are still a beginner, I cannot give you full payment.<br/>But I promise to raise the pay if you perform well.<p/>Are you interested?" only when taking the quest for the very first time.
So far he keeps repeating "Are you here for a part-time job at my Inn again?" when re-taking a ptj. Still would like to check at least the int level.

And decided to add the dumps for Inn ptj after reading through the GitHub for a bit.

dumps.zip

Edited by DennouNeko
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DennouNeko said:

So far he keeps repeating "Are you here for a part-time job at my Inn again?" when re-taking a ptj. Still would like to check at least the int level.

We got two cases on the PTJs we currently have as well, that matches. Though I don't know anything tested with int.