Creature spawners

exec

The attached file contains all field spawns up to G3, as ready to use function calls. They are based on the group data from the region/area files. However, last time someone worked on these, we discovered that some area definitions don't seem to be 100% correct, and that some spawns shouldn't exist (anymore?). I don't know if there are missing ones as well, but this file should still help whoever decides to add those spawners. Every spawn has to be checked though.

If someone decides to tackle this to make a pull request, please put the spawners in appropriate region scripts, and comment them, so you can see where they are. Just take the existing ones as an example. Like in regions/tir.cs:

// Graveyard
CreateSpawner(race: 30014, amount: 22, region: 1, coordinates: A(18595,40025, 15904,44605, 21371,47817, 24062,43237)); // White Spider
CreateSpawner(race: 30003, amount: 1, region: 1, coordinates: A(18595,40025, 15904,44605, 21371,47817, 24062,43237)); // Red Spider

We should probably also use a dummy AI for the monsters added in this way, if they don't have one already. (You can find the available AIs in scripts/ai/.) Otherwise they'd just be standing around. The "wander" AI for example would at least make them walk around.

spawns.txt

• Like 1

Here again I thought you already had a tool to make all the regions :<

Is my memory messing with me again?

Anyways I think I have all the fieldspawns for G1 up to ?? dont remember.

I also did the spawns before we had those files so I basically already checked them.

https://github.com/Sairii/aura-fieldspawns/tree/master/regions

And most of them already have the official AI, only missing the aggro over time and some other stuff.

Not sure if I should make a pull request without 100% AI.

I kinda wanted to complete them first but.....
*looks at Imp AI* NO! I wont get all the random text bubbles from you guys! JUST NO!!!

*looks at exec with puppy eyes* Exec pls, lets forget about Imps OK?

Edited by Sairii

• 3 months later...
On 11/28/2015 at 3:40 PM, Sairii said:

Here again I thought you already had a tool to make all the regions :<

Is my memory messing with me again?

Anyways I think I have all the fieldspawns for G1 up to ?? dont remember.

I also did the spawns before we had those files so I basically already checked them.

https://github.com/Sairii/aura-fieldspawns/tree/master/regions

And most of them already have the official AI, only missing the aggro over time and some other stuff.

Not sure if I should make a pull request without 100% AI.

I kinda wanted to complete them first but.....
*looks at Imp AI* NO! I wont get all the random text bubbles from you guys! JUST NO!!!

*looks at exec with puppy eyes* Exec pls, lets forget about Imps OK?

Definitely necro. Are those Imps the same that spawn near dunbarton? If so, I actually have fun torturing them, I could try and get some of those bubbles for you.

Edited by YaibaToKen