Small Contributions

Cryptic

I had a thread that consisted of small random contributions before the "hiatus". Basically anything random/small you happen to log - just post below.

Edited by Cryptic
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Huh... maybe what's being changed isn't sent to yourself =/ Guess we need a log of someone else using a sticker, and possibly a login packet.

Update: I found the place where the sticker values are set in the login packet you sent me, @Cryptic, thanks. Unfortunately you only see them on others on Aura for some reason, but not on yourself... I don't know why yet.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Found something interesting in the running Fate/Stay Night event.

Seems to be the way the server sends pre-defined hotkeys for RP characters, that we've seen on many occasions.
Haven't really checked if it allows for anything more, but format seems to be similar to the xml that holds player hotkeys (except that root element is "xml" instead of "ui").

20160720_230404 archer hotkeys.txt

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Something random, ItemNew for the "Magic House Key" (Return Home Item) and "Return Coupon".

Using the key starts a skill, 50003 with string ITEMID:8:(key's item ID) in SkillPrepare. Once confirmed, key gets removed, player receives Return Coupon and then warp happens.

In case of housing it looks like same kind of warp like when entering through one of portals (warp to one of housing regions, then forced Channel Change), but for same channel I guess regular warp would work too.

return home item.txt

return home item return coupon.txt

Edited by DennouNeko
  • Like 2

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

block world (gm skill) - the skill basically places a block where ever you place it. if you click on an already spawned block, it will remove the block prop (logged from g20)

stop right there! (event skill) - it stuns everything. must have the event hammer to use this skill (logged from g20)

using exploding toilet paper - basically a B-bomb. used without mobs first, then used on mobs (logged from g20)

using a pet whistle - from the coffee event

playing tennis bingo - from the new bingo event. oddly enough using the bingo card item doesn't send any packets, so it's client sided (seriously why is it not just an event button instead of another item >_>)

• Like 2