exec

S> Coding Abilities

basket.png Services

• Programming in all forms and colors, be it scripts, customizations, programs, or websites.
  • Tutorials related to things I created, in text or video form.

calculator.png Pricing

• Depends highly on the job, but I'll keep the prices low. Just ask for an estimate.
  • Maintenance, updates, and support for everything I produce for you is free of course. Contact me if anything breaks and I'll fix it asap.
  • Payment via PayPal or Bank Transfer (make sure you're able to transfer money to the EU beforehand) after the work is done, 50% up front for time-consuming orders.

calendar_view_week.png Availability

• Usually 11:00 ~ 21:00 GMT+2 (02:00 ~ 12:00 PDT)
  • Contact me via PM, on Gitter, or wherever else you see me, and I'll respond as soon as I can.

bomb.png Rules

• I don't do client modifications for any games, though I do tutorials on how to do them.

book.png References

• Like 2

Can you add teaching C++ to this list as a tutor?

Also what do you mean by client edits? Do you mean cheats or making emulators?

I won't add teaching a language or general programming to the list, because that just takes too long. I wouldn't even know how to calculate it =| If you want to learn programming/language XY, I suggest you post in the Coding sub-forum, we will certainly try to guide you and help you out when you have questions.

By client edits I mean literally editing client files, like data (packs) or exes/dlls.

Edited by exec
  • Like 1

Having hired Exec twice paying a total of 700$ (350$ per week), The agreement was to continue work on some of my projects to improve the quality of the code and to submit work after it was completed, Being respectful, I will not release any information regarding the conversations or lack there of.

However, I do not advise contracting exec without a legally binding contract.

My side, I hired exec on oct 1st and this is what has been done for the projects work was suppose to be done.

https://puu.sh/C67Xz/1ef5fdcfad.png

my discord messages to exec during this time

https://puu.sh/BWcDn/0478b1adc2.png

https://puu.sh/BTodh/40ffa587f1.png

https://puu.sh/BXb8w/6370ca8222.png

https://puu.sh/C67VI/900cb22ab3.png

I can tell you not a single issue on the github was closed during the weeks and no work logs where ever provided, I will not provide chat logs besides the ones, i have personally written to exec. I did report this to paypal however they just found the item was delivered. but that may be the case however this was my previous freelancers. I do agree with paypal. I do have the tools and plugins however this case was opened for the lack of submitted work from exec. but Paypal only cares about if you have the item or not and they found, i do have the claimed item and not who developed the tools / submitted work.

Exec can disagree with this however, all i need is the github statics reports and this will prove my case that work was never submitted to the githubs

What's going on now?

I have contacted a few people within the Nocodenolife community whom are invested in contributing to this community or are interested in hiring exec.

Well, following up with this project. I had already contacted the previous freelancer who worked on this project and preparing to hire them to finish the plugins and fix the remaining issues opened in github.

Take this post as a public warning to all.

Edited by Unknown Void
fixing links

@Unknown Void Moved here since it doesn't really fit in the Jobs forum.

12 hours ago, Unknown Void said:

Exec can disagree

Alright: PayPal didn't find that you got the item because you have a repo, but because I showed them screen shots of me sending you the code via Discord because of the issues with pushing them to GitHub that we talked about. I didn't even get a response to that from you, instead you open a case with PayPal and warn people about me. Thanks, that's just great.

I had sent you many many messages just look at your chat log. I asked, You have full repo access, I think you probably need to look at the Discord Chat in Rpg tool Kit discord, that's where most of my messages where left for weeks unanswered which is why i opened a case with paypal, You had weeks to respond to me in anyway like Oh here is a error log of the push issues or tell me exactly what was wrong Cause as far as you mentioned was that your Hard drive was fried.

There was no mention of not being able to push changes and you never posted the exact error, so of course. I opened a case with paypal anyone would do the same.

this was my exact message on November 19th

11/19/2018

you have into November 22nd to submit the work @exec, I have waited far longer then most people would regarding work submitting. normally work is submitted weekly or every 3 days if payment is made in advance. I would love to think your working on recovering your hard drive still but at this point it's been weeks after payment has been made and Nothing has been submitted. Not even a single issue was closed during this time. not even the easy issues, Other then your main job doing this on the side for extra cash, so balancing out this and recovering data must be difficult. On November 22nd this will mark Slightly 2 weeks after your hard drive failed, given enough time to recover / submit work, after November 22nd I will be moving forward on my side to ensure. Progress is being made with the Terraria rpg tool kit / plugins, as i mentioned i do have a dead line for the events and plugins. I would very much, like to see proof of work by November 22nd, 8 AM PST, I won't be on into late november 21st and early 22nd to check github both in the night and day for one final time.

So, you can see you had enough time to respond. i gave you even additional time other then the 22nd, The case was opened on the 25th or the 26th, I would of never opened a case if you had posted enough details regarding the errors or why exactly you can't push.

As far as permission wise you have as much control over the repository as i do, you could even delete them if you wanted. I would of also avoided posting this publicly if you had answered my private messages, I know discord is not convenient for actually telling the user if they received a message which is why i tend to check my pm area daily.

I will change my review once we solve this issue, Overall from your skill set. I still think your talented coder and professional and had enough experience to help solve the issues plaguing the rpg tool kit.

Edited by Unknown Void
More info