Terraria | RPG Tool Kit

Unknown Void

Greetings it's been quite sometime, I have not made a new topic lately. I have been working on Terraria related projects that are sort of complicated and very fun.
For the past year, i have been working on turning Terraria into a server side rpg just for the fun of it and hired a few freelancers to assist with some of the more complicated aspects of the code. such as gui.

I have personally done all the QA testing and bug reporting for this project and occasionally suggest ideas and solutions to the problems. however as of October 2018, I had passed the project information over to exec to see if he was interested in such a project and had hired him for continued development for 2 weeks.

I won't say much about terraria, however i can tell you it's a nightmare to work with. Using the Open terraria api and tshock api to create plugins and ensure they work correctly ingame.

66daa72aa6.png 

b7507e90f1.png

659b59b137.png

as you see with the above screenshots the development before October has gone very well and the tools where nearly completed other then there was 31 known issues remaining that where well documented and provided logs of how to reproduce and some issues had suggestions for fixes.

If anyone is interested in experiencing this server, let me know. I do have it set up. The rest of this will be posted on November 23rd Look forward to seeing the interesting stuff you can do with the tools.

• Like 1

more screenshots :D

here is what QA generally looks like

13930dcc1e.png

16feaf6b44.gif

Fx15UWD.png

015c189e17.png

and if your curious on the code this is Boo Vs Lua for terraria monsters, This plugin switched fully over to boo due to some serious issues with the wrappers / crashes in lua.

ab07c50c5c.png

And lastly a picture of all remaining issues before exec was hired to help out with this project.

f06e32a4a5.png

Some Exciting screenshots will be tomorrow showing some of the power of the plugins and what exec personally has done for the project.

Edited by Unknown Void
Added more content
  • Like 1