Hello Everyone!

DaveSkittles

Hello everyone, I'm Dave. I recently saw that Aura Project is up and running again and as I'm not the best coder/programmer, I'd like to contribute in any way that I can.

One of those ways would be to create installation and configuration tutorials so more people have the availibility to join the community if they aren't tech savvy, etc.

Essentially I'm here to help however I can and hope I can contribute in some forms or fashions.

If you have anything to say or for me to do feel free to contact me!

-- Dave

Welcome! We've been needing updated tutorials :o

I've got all the necessary elements to create them! I was wondering however if it is against the rules to create tutorials explaining how to host/join aura servers. Do you think that would be allowed?

EDIT: Because the rules specify that you can't give information on links/joining private servers, but I'm unsure if that applies to incorporating the information (port forwarding, client.exe parameters).

Edited by DaveSkittles
Clarification

I am pretty sure that means hosting your own server and giving out a link to people to use it. I could be wrong though ;.;...

Exactly (tried to clarify it a little now), we can't have people advertise pservers here, but guides on how to set up and use Aura are fine and actually welcome^^

Speaking of which, welcome~

Edited by exec
  • Like 1