Welcome

exec

Welcome to NoCodeNoLife.org!

Out of the ashes of the Aura Project this new forum emerges, with a new name, but the same goal, to give developers a place to talk about the games they're working on and with, and a place for everyone to learn more about their favorite MMORPGs. We might have lost Aura, but that hasn't stopped us from working on projects for Mabi and other games, and we will release more in the coming days.

The new Mabinogi category will now house general Mabi-related topics and releases, the Tree of Savior section is back online, including the Melia sub-forum, and we're currently considering additional categories. We welcome back all existing and all new users and hope for some exciting developments.

Let's have fun cracking these games open ;bird;

• Like 1

Best of luck in this new season of changes! May the new current bring many developments in aura, melia, monica, melia, gabrielle, melia, aurora, morrighan, melia, melia, maplexia (?), melia, and if time allows, melia!

Edited by talex9
I found the posts!!
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, talex9 said:

melia, , melia, , melia, , , melia, melia, , melia, and if time allows, melia

I have the feeling you're trying to tell me something, but I can't quite put my finger on it 🤔

6 hours ago, talex9 said:

maplexia

You mean Rinn?^^

2 hours ago, Thunderbro said:

I don't really follow Maplestory server emulators, was that a project you were working on Exec?

Yea, we were working on a prototype MS2 server emulator, though I haven't actually worked on that project in a few weeks.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/6/2018 at 11:27 AM, exec said:

Yea, we were working on a prototype MS2 server emulator, though I haven't actually worked on that project in a few weeks.

Wait what?! Can this be public? XD I've been really wanting to get into it, considering I cut my teeth on private servers with Maplestory... But the initial hurdle of the packet encryption and such is a bit beyond me. x.x If there was a release of just the basics to get in game for MS2 I would be coding up features left and right. ^_^