Can't load config files

Toms

Hello,

I have an issue where a message box would pop up saying that it "can't load config files" after launching the game then nothing happens afterwards.

I have set 127.0.0.1 as the IP in the database.conf, client.xml, servers.txt and serverlist.xml. Port for webconf and client.xml is 8080. The login port and the port in the serverlist.xml is 2000. I have also tried using my LAN IP instead, but, so far, without success.

MySQL connection seems to be fine (no errors in bat). The client, however, isn't connecting to the server based on the lack of log in the .bat windows.

I can run the official ToS just fine if I do not change the client.xml file in the game folder. However, once I change that, that error pops up.

Thanks in advance.

On 2016/7/18 at 4:46 AM, exec said:

The latest TOS client isn't compatible with Zemyna and Melia right now, we have yet to update it =/

@exec : If the latest TOS client isn't compatible. Where can I download the compatible version of TOS client? May I have your help? Thanks in advance.

On 19.7.2016 at 6:08 PM, oosoup said:

@exec : If the latest TOS client isn't compatible. Where can I download the compatible version of TOS client? May I have your help? Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately, unless someone uploads it for you I don't think there's a way to get it.