Beauty Coupons; Char Customization

Talow

Out of curiosity, is there more character customization exclusive to the beauty shop/dressing room? I noticed on the wiki there is a lot of undescribed "Beauty Coupons" and there's no detailed write up available, but I've seen a couple char customization options that don't appear in the character creation. I'm certain these are available on the client so it would be a small matter for later to add these in?

Edited by Talow

What are these customization options, like hair and eyes or something? If they're available in the client, we can use them. Though it might require setting them manually, via an NPC or a command if the client doesn't put them anywhere you could simply select them.

Seems they can only be selected once and if you give them up you need another coupon. The hairstyles are all wigs in the game too, and maybe this dressing room thing is just a "permanent" application. But, the facial features like mouths and eyes can only be obtained through these coupons...and if you stop using them then you can't get it anymore.

Edited by Talow

I see, so we do need the dressing room first. I can see where the data for the extra features comes from in the item db, so once we have the dressing room we should be able to use all coupons.

Since the mouths and eyes and stuff have to be in the client though, we can freely use them without the dressing room, we just have to select them somehow, like I mentioned above.

If there is a coupon for it..
You can, with a small fight, simply use the coupon without the room.
You will miss out on a lot of the eyes and never be able to change hair/eye color without a rebirth, but it's a temporary work around if you have others who like to hang out and talk on your server I guess??
It's what I did, because I obsessively change my hair.

• Like 1