DllNotFoundException

Seryll

While waiting for the client, I was moving my local server (Windows) to my linux server and seem to be getting a ""DllNotFoundException, lua51" when trying to run the ChannelServer. I am running Debian 32bit, not sure if that would be a problem with the build. Login and Web servers built and started up fine otherwise.

9 hours ago, Seryll said:

While waiting for the client, I was moving my local server (Windows) to my linux server and seem to be getting a ""DllNotFoundException, lua51" when trying to run the ChannelServer. I am running Debian 32bit, not sure if that would be a problem with the build. Login and Web servers built and started up fine otherwise.

It could be the 32-bit part, as our Lua DLL is 64-bit. I don't know how Mono reacts to that. You could try to use a 32-bit Lua DLL, see 

Yeah, I tried this DLL as well and it still wouldn't budge. Tried removing and re-cloning the git with the 32bit dll same problem. Login and Web servers run fine, but still getting that "[Error] - Error on startup: DllNotFoundException, lua51" for the channel server

Edited by Seryll