6 hours ago, exec said:

Welcome~ Don't worry about being new to this, we'll get you through it^^

How exactly do you play on this server?

4 hours ago, Cryptic said:

Welcome! No worries, we're the best server emulator community out there B|

Aren't you confident. :3

3 hours ago, EmeraldLily said:

How exactly do you play on this server?

Oh, that's a misunderstanding, Aura is not a pserver that you can play on, it's a server emulator, the software that you might use to set up a pserver. See the About page: 

16 hours ago, EmeraldLily said:

but I've never done a private server before so I can't exactly say how I feel about it

You are very welcome to join my server ^^ I am hosting one for me and a couple of my rlf, so if you don't feel like hosting one of your own, I can send you some information.

Edited by Pegwald
  • Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 3:04 AM, exec said:

Oh, that's a misunderstanding, Aura is not a pserver that you can play on, it's a server emulator, the software that you might use to set up a pserver. See the About page: 

Oh I see, then where would you go to get the software for this kind of stuff and would it ban me from Mabinogi? Any instructions on how it's set up?

No, it wouldn't ban you from Mabinogi, aside from using the official client it's completely separate. Right now Aura has to be built from its source code, guides on that and how to set it up can be found on this forum and the wiki.

Alternatively there's Aura Frontend, which handles all setting up for the user. It's not actively maintained, but it should still be working.