Zemyna sometime not responding when get in to the channel

Yoshioka

Im successfuly login, in character selection when i press start game zemyna suddenly not responding and i cant enter to the channel. some time this problem happen to me, anyone know why?

EDIT : Im running in local server.

Edited by Yoshioka

show me the command line that you are running , today I 've used both the official server as well as the melia and worked properly

sample orsha

client.xml

<server GROUP_ID="1002" TRAFFIC="0" ENTER_LIMIT="100" NAME="Orsha" Server0_IP="52.22.25.1" Server0_Port="2001" Server1_IP="52.4.173.251" Server1_Port="2002" Server2_IP="52.200.8.230" Server2_Port="2003" Server3_IP="52.87.150.135" Server3_Port="2004"/>

mrluwlo.png

if melia use nosteam final command , here is all you need

2 hours ago, gnomexfire said:

show me the command line that you are running , today I 've used both the official server as well as the melia and worked properly

sample orsha

client.xml

<server GROUP_ID="1002" TRAFFIC="0" ENTER_LIMIT="100" NAME="Orsha" Server0_IP="52.22.25.1" Server0_Port="2001" Server1_IP="52.4.173.251" Server1_Port="2002" Server2_IP="52.200.8.230" Server2_Port="2003" Server3_IP="52.87.150.135" Server3_Port="2004"/>

mrluwlo.png

if melia use nosteam final command , here is all you need

i got this problem when running in local server(nosteam). im using this GameOption in client.xml from the tutorial in this forum.

<GameOption ServerListURL="http://127.0.0.1:8080/toslive/patch/serverlist.xml" StaticConfigURL="http://127.0.0.1:8080/toslive/patch/"

and launch zemyna with this command:

Zemyna.exe host:127.0.0.1 port:2000 nosteam

I dont know why this happen to me, maybe you know what cause this. This only happens occasionally.

sorry for my bad English.

Edited by Yoshioka

There is a known glitch in Zemyna that occasionally makes it crash upon connecting to a channel. I haven't had the time to fix this yet, as it doesn't happen every time. Until I or @tachiorz look into that we'll have to live with it. Once it's fixed, you'll see a new release on the Zemyna thread.

12 hours ago, exec said:

There is a known glitch in Zemyna that occasionally makes it crash upon connecting to a channel. I haven't had the time to fix this yet, as it doesn't happen every time. Until I or @tachiorz look into that we'll have to live with it. Once it's fixed, you'll see a new release on the Zemyna thread.

Yeah its only happen sometime after i run a couple of time. Thanks for the answer, i'll wait for the update