Melia quick setup

Althir

18 hours ago, slyztercore said:

hello, i manage to get the game running and to login screen. but the thing is i wont connect and said invalid padding in login server CMD. can someone help me and tell me what is wrong. thanks in advance :)

sdsdas.PNG

Could you do me a favor, and bring to the front, the "Melia - Login" window? I can't seem to read what's on there. :B

The problem might be due to the recent changes on the side of TOS; I'd wait for Zemnya and Melia to update before we try again. I'm not sure on an ETA though, but considering there's very few people (like... one person AFAIK) working on Melia, as a lot of the work seems to be focused on Aura - Melia being a sort of side project.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, currypriest said:

Is there any solution for the padding issue yet?

Unfortunately, not yet. Two community members are working on it though as far as I know.

33 minutes ago, currypriest said:

by modifying the database

Yes, you can directly add an account to the database. I'm not sure what you mean by "internal code" though.

11 minutes ago, exec said:

I'm not sure what you mean by "internal code" though.

It is just a noob way of calling the database strings. I assumed you have to do it on the php admin page, correct me if I'm wrong. There is an account section there, but I don't know what to insert.

If it is still hard to understand what I'm saying (I'm no expert, nor intermediate with programming, so just assuming) I'm just asking how to add an account in the database.

Edited by currypriest

The fields should be relatively self explanatory, except for password, authority, and settings. You can leave settings blank and authority is the "GM level" so to speak, 0 is a normal user, 99 gives access to all GM commands. Password is a little tricky, because you need to encode your desired password twice. First to MD5 and then to BCrypt.

For example, if you want to use the password "test", you first convert it to MD5 "098F6BCD4621D373CADE4E832627B4F6" (make sure it's upper-case), and then to BCrypt "$2a$06$ekZrPFVdCJTX6UWRuPxbteNvNfysr4Nb.nE84w3aYGjn/.EuYwMk6", which is what you put into the database for the password.