Sup Aura!

jezznar

Hey there! I'm new around and I've actually found this project over google. I'm actually from another emulator project for a very old game. (Not sure if I can mention it here so I won't). I did a lot of scripting there and now I felt like I have to move somewhere else for my talent be shared. I'm trying to grasp how the aura project works, from server setup to client connection. From there I would like to do scripting (or maybe some source). So if someone can hook me up on how to do those that would be great :)

Edited by jezznar

Oh great! I'll start from there. Thanks Pikachu.  I've started from eA a long time ago but was a kid back then, then I had my hands on rA and herc but I think I came back too late. I did a few stuff for people both on and off the record. Now I'm moving to another game. I do hope I could be of help to the community. :)

2 hours ago, Cryptic said:

Welcome! You may want to play mabi a bit (since a lot has changed) to get a good understanding of it. Plus if you want to log anything, logging it as a total noob would be difficult :P

Depends, there's still newbie stuff that has to be logged^^