Nao Outfits

exec

Now that Soul Stones are working, I was wondering if anyone has a Nao with non-standard dress, to log how that works. We have a comment mentioning Nao's outfits in our creature helper, but that byte doesn't seem to do anything, and the person who wrote that comment is hard to come by today.

If you have a non-standard outfit, could you log a) how you login, and b) how you get resurrected by Nao? Optionally it would be great to get a log of how you give her another dress.

• 4 months later...

I have a couple dresses on my old account. I'll log in and take a look, see if I can even access them.

Apparently there's something about a secondary password on the game now..? Don't remember that ever being there. Not even letting me reset it. Most likely because I never had one. I'll make a new post here when that's solved.

Edited by Talow

Like I said in the first post, I need two things. First, you simply logging in, and the second one you calling her to revive you. That's all.

1) Just start logging before you click Start to login with your character, and stop logging when you're in.
2) Die, start logging, get revived, stop logging.

You can then save that log in one file, I'll find where which part starts and stops^^

Aside from PTJ stuff, what more stuff like that can be logged? I have a lot of free time, but my character is 427 years old and only level 320 cumulatively so I can't promise a whole lot. I have 1 page of Thunder and a book on Arrow Revolver haha.

There's not much that is exactly like this, but here's two things where we're missing logs:

https://github.com/aura-project/aura/issues/15
http://aura-project.org/forum/topic/108-eiry-dialogues-repost/

Aside from that, and PTJs, there's always NPCs of course. Other than that I can't think of anything we're currently missing for G1, but you can always start researching G2+ features, at some point we'll need that as well^^

Only the character who gifted the clothes will see it. Makes sense because of the keywords being tied to it.

For the Style Tab logging, do you mean having pons on hand in game then buying it and logging the process? Arggghh that means giving Nexon $5.

Also for G2, a few things come to mind. Elves and Giants no longer do their custom quests in Iria for beast modes, they take part in G2 just like humans do now. In addition, only one Ideal is required per town, I read. Maybe I could compile a list of the things and run through some myself? As for the Style tab, if you absolutely need it, I can do it no problem!

I don't have any Eiry's, but I have a lot of "Classic Char cards" I'll give it a shot. I'm sure a lot of her dialogue can be found in old videos or the wiki.

2 hours ago, Talow said:

Also for G2, a few things come to mind. Elves and Giants no longer do their custom quests in Iria for beast modes, they take part in G2 just like humans do now.

This was added not too long ago. There were quite a few things that were changed, compiling a list would be helpful. Though, I think you can find most of the info on the wiki patch notes.

One more thing regarding Nao's Outfits. While the general functionality is working now, for some reason Nao will always have the Black Dress on after changing it.

Not Black Dress -> Go to Soul Stream -> Change to something else that's not Black Dress -> Leave Soul Stream -> Wearing Black Dress

This is even though the correct value is sent, so it's either a client bug, in which case it should happen on officials as well, or we're still missing something. Should anyone be planning to gift an outfit to Nao, please log it, from character selection till death, as described above.