Scripted Gear

Delorog

12 minutes ago, Cryptic said:

Pretty cool idea. But, it would be pretty op. You should make it only take health like 10% of hits or something.

::laughs:: well compared to the others i am working on that seemed pretty tame =p, but probably gonna have easy to modify settings for all of them.

Edit:
    Decided to treat the equip transformation more like a contagious disease(Poison Immune Host), attacking with melee or attacked by melee now invokes poison also moved the poison condition to its own script.

Edited by Delorog
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Petch said:

i have no idea why but the second video will NOT load for me, but it looked like poison?

anyway, do you have an example of one of your scripts? i'd like to see how you handle it if that's alright :o

Well its really in an under polished state, lots of things still not ready(which is why i haven't already uploaded any scripts) but it looks something like this....

Delorog_ScriptedEquips.cs

• Like 3

Oh just a little note if you didn't know, you don't have to subscribe events the way you did anymore, you can simply put [On("OnCreatureAttack")] above your function and it'll be subscribed automatically.

But this is really neat, I should play around with it. Thanks c:

Edited by Petch
  • Like 3

On 12/3/2015, 10:37:45, Petch said:

Oh just a little note if you didn't know, you don't have to subscribe events the way you did anymore, you can simply put [On("OnCreatureAttack")] above your function and it'll be subscribed automatically.

But this is really neat, I should play around with it. Thanks c:

[On("CreatureAttack")]  *
Yeah didn't realize that thanks ^.^

new item : Final Hit Sword

No this isn't turning telewalk on.
The Sword will only teleport if you dont have a left hand item equipped.
Also the teleport is based on "SetCombatTarget", so it wont keep teleporting to same target unless you cancel aggro or target another enemy.

Did this need to be done when we have final hit skill?, No
Then why did you do it? Because i can.... also i didn't have any interesting items ready yet so you get the thing i was experimenting with.

Edited by Delorog
  • Like 2

Okay no new item this time, I've been working more on polishing up the items, and better methods to create them. As i polish them up a bit I will be releasing them(one at a time) on my project page. But for the sake of entertainment I'll leave this teaser video on some items that are incomplete but possibly in the works.

Edit: For those who cant watch video due to copyright restrictions in your country, here's the above video but switched out with a different audio.

Edited by Delorog
  • Like 2

Merry Christmas guys, wish i came bearing better gifts, but ill give you what i got. For starters i have taken a pause on the above item to brainstorm on it a bit, so i just released the lil bit i did have on it.  As for today's item well i rushed to get this much done in the little time i had available...

I present to you buggy throwing axes...

• Like 3