Jump to content
NegativeJ

Corrupt the Wish above you

Recommended Posts

Granted but you know all the Details of your parents and grandparents sex life and they will haunt you forever

i wish for musical aptitude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Granted but you know all the Details of your parents and grandparents sex life and they will haunt you forever

i wish for musical aptitude

Granted, but you will be deaf.

I wish for an uncorrupted wish!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/10/2015 at 3:07 PM, Miro said:

Granted, but you will be deaf.

I wish for an uncorrupted wish!

Granted... However said corruption turns you into a succubus!

I wish that miro would try to seduce exec.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, NegativeJ said:

Granted... However said corruption turns you into a succubus!

I wish that miro would try to seduce exec.

Granted, But exec will stop working on aura because he spends all his time with me.
I wish that everyone has a nice christmas :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, NegativeJ said:

Granted but everyone died from an overdose of joy.

I wish for an harem...

Granted, But it will be a harem for someone you hate.
I wish for unlimited money

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/24/2015 at 7:29 AM, Miro said:

Granted, But it will be a harem for someone you hate.
I wish for unlimited money

Granted but you get killed by a bus before you can use it.

I wish for a wish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NegativeJ said:

Granted but you get killed by a bus before you can use it.

I wish for a wish.

Granted, but the wish will only work on frog-related wishes.

I wish for a crate of beer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/12/2015 at 2:23 PM, Miro said:

Granted, but the wish will only work on frog-related wishes.

I wish for a crate of beer.

Granted, but it's already gone stale.

I wish to be famous. ; ;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Yumiser said:

Granted, but it's already gone stale.

I wish to be famous. ; ;

Granted, but you will be the only person in the universe.
I wish to get an new graphics card

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Miro said:

Granted, but you will be the only person in the universe.
I wish to get an new graphics card

Granted. Your new graphics card is a GeForce 256. Have fun playing the first Rollercoaster tycoon.

I wish for world peace

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/26/2016 at 8:23 AM, Cosmos said:

Granted. Your new graphics card is a GeForce 256. Have fun playing the first Rollercoaster tycoon.

I wish for world peace

Granted... But the whole world will drown in flood...

I wish for Cheeze Burger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31.05.2016 at 6:11 PM, Zira said:

Granted... But the whole world will drown in flood...

I wish for Cheeze Burger

Granted, but a cat got his paws on it before you could enjoy it.

I wish to be accepted into magic academy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/06/2016 at 2:58 PM, DennouNeko said:

Granted, but a cat got his paws on it before you could enjoy it.

I wish to be accepted into magic academy.

Granted
But the whole place goes up in flames the next day, you are the only survivor.

 

 

I wish for a kitten

Edited by Yumiser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/06/2016 at 6:20 PM, Yumiser said:

Granted
But the whole place goes up in flames the next day, you are the only survivor.

 

 

I wish for a kitten

Granted but the lil kitten turned out to be a world eater.

I wish I got paid according to my performance at work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Miro said:

Granted, but you will still make less than you do now.

I wish for a longer vacation

Granted but you'll spend them in a coma

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, xeroplz said:

@YaibaToKen wishes that he actually typed a wish on his last post.

Granted, but it will become part of my post.

I wish for Harambe the Gorilla to come back to us -_- RIP

Ouch, thanks, didnt even notice.

Granted, she comes back as a zombie and dies of starvation, everyone with a brain is currently staying at home, working on Aura ;)

I wish I mastered all programming languages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2016 at 1:24 PM, YaibaToKen said:

Ouch, thanks, didnt even notice.

Granted, she comes back as a zombie and dies of starvation, everyone with a brain is currently staying at home, working on Aura ;)

I wish I mastered all programming languages.

Granted, but there will be a solar flare which wipes out all computers.

I wish for more sun like the past few weeks in the netherlands :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Miro said:

Granted, but there will be a solar flare which wipes out all computers.

I wish for more sun like the past few weeks in the netherlands :)

Granted, but the same solar flare that wipes out all computers also burns down the Netherlands to a crisp, turning it into The Nether.

I wish I could afford moving out of my parent's house

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Granted, but you move into an apartment complex that noisy people live in.

I wish I had the most powerful laptop in the whole world, and for it to not need much electricity.

Edited by toru

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Granted, but it's so advanced that it's incompatible to each and every program and game out there.

I wish I had more time for my open-source projects.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2018 at 10:22 AM, exec said:

Granted, but it's so advanced that it's incompatible to each and every program and game out there.

I wish I had more time for my open-source projects.

Granted but you'll lose all motivation to work on them whilst being forced to spend every waking moment improving them, and every second of sleep being plagued with nightmares over the unmanageable expectations and needs of said projects.

I wish my work contract gets aproved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×