Corrupt the Wish above you

NegativeJ

On 9/21/2018 at 5:36 PM, YaibaToKen said:

you'll lose all motivation to work on them whilst being forced to spend every waking moment improving them, and every second of sleep being plagued with nightmares over the unmanageable expectations and needs of said projects.

It's scary how accurately you've described parts of my life where I did work on some of my projects every waking moment out of obligation to the community xD

31 minutes ago, YaibaToKen said:

I wish I could fund Exec's work on Aura full-time.

Granted, but the money came from illegal deals, you're going to prison for life and never experience G22 Aura.

I wish a day had more hours.

35 minutes ago, exec said:

It's scary how accurately you've described parts of my life where I did work on some of my projects every waking moment out of obligation to the community xD

Sadly I know the feeling, although not to that extent. Eventually you learn to accept that you're only obligated to contribute as long as you feel like it.

13 minutes ago, Thunderbro said:

Granted, but there are now less days in a week.

I wish for a sequel to Sonic Mania.

Granted, but it's an utter piece of unplayable crap, incapable of running on even the most sophisticated computers.

I wish I could afford a decently equipped computer/server lab.

On 9/25/2018 at 5:08 PM, YaibaToKen said:

I wish I could afford a decently equipped computer/server lab.

Granted, but just as it's completely set up a natural disaster destroys it all.

I wish I'd never be late for a project log again.

10 minutes ago, exec said:

Granted, but just as it's completely set up a natural disaster destroys it all.

I wish I'd never be late for a project log again.

Granted, but you'll always be in constant stress, as all types of clocks and watches seem to go crazy when gazed at by you, not knowing how close to the "deadline" you truly are, dreading every moment.

I wish I could afford a second monitor, supporting 1080p resolutions.

Edited by YaibaToKen

1 hour ago, YaibaToKen said:

Granted, but you'll always be in constant stress, as all types of clocks and watches seem to go crazy when gazed at by you, not knowing how close to the "deadline" you truly are, dreading every moment.

I wish I could afford a second monitor, supporting 1080p resolutions.

Granted, but the one you can afford is as big as a GameBoy screen, despite its 1080p resolution.

I wish someone would take care of the projects of mine that I don't have enough time for.

7 minutes ago, Thunderbro said:

Wish granted, but the code quality goes downhill.

I wish for a feature complete Aura.

Wish granted, but it's buggy and unwieldy, with customization being nearly non-existant.

I wish I had my own fuel efficient, unbreakable, four-wheeled, speedy, maintenance-free, ecological, five-seater car.

• 3 months later...
On 10/2/2018 at 6:26 PM, YaibaToKen said:

I wish I had my own fuel efficient, unbreakable, four-wheeled, speedy, maintenance-free, ecological, five-seater car.

Wish granted, but you've got no clue what fuel it runs on. On the bright side, it supposedly goes 500 miles a gallon!

I wish I had an Incineroar as my boyfriend.

9 hours ago, Thunderbro said:

Wish granted, Incineroar is your boyfriend, but he incinerates you and you die.

#Worth

9 hours ago, Thunderbro said:

I wish I knew what to wish for.

Wish Granted. You now know what you want to wish for! But you'll forget by the time it's your turn to wish again.

I wish I could write in C# without needing help or quality assurance from others.

6 hours ago, Shaddura said:

#Worth

Wish Granted. You now know what you want to wish for! But you'll forget by the time it's your turn to wish again.

I wish I could write in C# without needing help or quality assurance from others.

Granted but you'll never use that sort of skills for Aura.

I wish my work contract gets approved soon.